IF THE SHOE FITS… WEAR IT TO THE CITY CIRCLE!
It’s that time of year again, citizens! As all of Panem gears up for the Opening Ceremonies, we’ve been doing some serious shoe-stalking around town. It seems like everyone who’s anyone is traipsing about the City Circle in the latest and the greatest kicks. Check out some of the highlights from our trés fashionable reconnaissance mission…
These towering 24-Karat front-zip booties on Miss Effie Trinket, as she greeted her District 12 Tributes at the Capitol Train Station.
Yummy grosgrain peep-toes on one of the Capitol’s favorite socialites. Just how black were they in person? Coal-black. A sure sign of the District 12-inspired fashion revolution we predict is just around the corner.
The roughest and tumblest boots we’ve ever seen on one of this year’s darling Tributes. Bravo to District 8’s stylists for stepping it up this year. Those boots will hold up in any Arena.
Cute-yet-daring periwinkle peep-toes on a charming City Circle waitress. Dare we ask where she got shagreen leather? Looks like someone paid a visit to District 4.
This year’s Head Gamemaker, Seneca Crane, did not disappoint in these impressive Cordovan equine leather balmorals.
Pink gladiator heels on a Capitol citizen just outside President Snow’s mansion. Where are the fashion Peacekeepers when you need them?
- dixonmcmanusreedusmama likes this
- soepeno likes this
- camere-de-supraveghere likes this
- weight-loss-meals-delivered likes this
- turkcell--fatura-ode likes this
- cougars--paris likes this
- gaming--computer likes this
- vodafone--fatura-odeme likes this
- avea--fatura-ode likes this
- belajar--internet-marketing likes this
- gaming---pc likes this
- rencontre--cougar-a-paris likes this
- avea--fatura-odeme likes this
- capitolcouture posted this